HK Syhdee Lighting Co., Ltd. is one of the leading supplier in LED lights production, R&D, and sales. Its headquarter was situated in Hong Kong, And the manufacturing center was set up in Huizhou city.

With an approximate 7,000 square meter factory and 200 staffs, production capacity of LED luminaires has reached to 1,000,000 pieces per month. Syhdee has its own SMT workshop with SMT machines; process lines,  assembly lines and automatic aging burning test lines; and professional experimental laboratory with spectrophotometers, goniophotometer, constant temperature and humidity chamber, as well as various kinds of test equipment.

HK Syhdee manufactory production management system (PMS) has already passed DEKRA and TUV authorized quality management and environment management and achieved authentication certificates.

Moreover, The members of our R&D team, among which the chip and lighting engineers, electronic engineers and design engineers . Meantime, the R&D team make sure 2 or 3 new product projects changeover each year. We have currently acquired 2 design patents and 7 patents for utility models. All products can comply with VDE, TUV, UL, DLC, FCC, SAA, C-Tick, CE & RoHS, ErP, PSE certifications.

From 2010 to 2013, we offer professional LED tube solutions and has gradually become the reliable LED tube OEM&ODM project supplier for our customers all over the world. In 2013, production capacity has reached to 600,000 pieces per month. 80% of HK Syhdee LED tubes were exported abroad; the rest 20% for domestic LED tube project. Concentration makes professionalism, HK Syhdee LED Tube has won trusty at home and abroad.

With rapidly increasing of market demand of led luminaries, with advantages of HK Syhdee's production capacity and customer group. To realize the vision “ Devote our life to LED luminaires Makin, make HK Syhdee know to the world”,HK Syhdee re-adjust its business strategy and expand business scope to led lumanires industry from early 2016.

HK Syhdee, defining as a bridge between time, universe and rainbow, makes its contribution to the planet’s green causes. This is the company’s mission and impetus that drives him to advance in LED field. Every expectation, every trust, every moving moment, becomes our wheels of progress. We will stick to the corporation vision of “Make All Efforts to Manufacture the Best LED Light.” as well as the mission of ”Integrity, Pragmatic, Efficient, Collaboration!”. So we can build a rainbow for eco-friendly causes and open a bright tomorrow for our company.

Enterprise Vision: Make All Efforts to Manufacture the Best LED Light.

Enterprise Mission: Integrity, Pragmatic, Efficient, Collaboration!

Enterprise Tenet: Sincere Cooperation, Mutual Benefit!

Environment and Humanity : A studying staff means a studying enterprise. We advocate for collaboration and competition .We strictly adhere to sharing for mutual benefits.

Management Principle: Integrity, Practicality, Innovation, and Responsibility.

Brand Idea: Innovation Changes Life, Technology Leads the Future.

Service Idea: Always fulfill all our promises to ensure full customer satisfaction then beyond customer expectation.

Environment Protection Concept:Dedicate ourselves to green environment protection, energy saving and consumption reduction. Strive for the safe, healthy, comfortable, high quality and modern civilization light environment.

Quality Policy: Everyone involved, Overall management.

Environment Guideline:

Strictly comply with laws and regulations, set up environment management system.

Effectively control environment pollution, set up environment protection objective.

Positively prevent energy-and-cost consumption, control waste and save resource.

Fully advocate the environment guidelines and actively execute our responsibility.

Lead our suppliers work together, make all efforts to protect the environment.